The Barkey Bunch

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Buckeyes


Yesterday I told the kids that we could start making Christmas cookies. Well, after the house was straightened up and the schoolwork was all done. I was moving slowly as I am now almost 19 weeks pregnant. We didn't start until about 4pm. It worked out well because Wil was able to come home and help! In the end we made 20 dozen buckeyes! What was I thinking? I didn't want to run out like last year and it is everyone's favorite. I started making them when I lived in Ohio. I still have the cut out recipe from the newspaper taped in my recipe book! I have made them the last 9 years! It's great that the kids are now old enought to help!!! Wil got tired of rolling the balls and I don't think he'll be asking to make cookies with me again! He had actually asked to the day before. I think he got his fill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com