The Barkey Bunch

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today at the Park

I never get enough pictures of this handsome kid! He finally let me cut his hair again!!!
All four!!! Very soon to be five!!!


All in one! You can't tell but Ben has a Steelers jersey on under the sailor top that he just loves and it wouldn't be complete without an Indiana Jones hat!
**************************************************************************************
We just had to get out of the house today! School is pretty much over for the year and we're just waiting for our baby girl! I had contractions 15 minutes apart for most of the day and night yesterday that didn't amount to anything! I have a week and a half until my due date but..... tomorrow I have an appointment and if I am dilated at all they want to schedule an induction..... We'll see...



2 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

LOL!! I love Bens dressing himself!! Cracks me up!! Great pics!!!:):)

May 7, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photos!
Your soon going to find yourself sleep deprived and exhausted so enjoy these "quieter" days. I can't wait to hear you have your baby girl in your arms.

May 7, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com