The Barkey Bunch

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kailey is 6!




Ok I am really late in posting lots so i'll just give in to the fun pix and recent highlights of family bliss. I don't want things to appear always peachy though! Life is hard and who wants to post kids crying and fighting! I think there is too much happy, happy crap out there and then we think something is wrong with us when it appears that everyone is so much happier than ourselves. Just my thoughts...........I doubt if anyone will read this anyways.




Here's my Kailey girl and the cake I made for her!


3 Comments:

Blogger tonyaemoore said...

Stacey, you did a great job on the cake. How adorable. Of course I read you blog.. I look forward to it!!!

September 16, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger thebarkeybunch said...

Thanks Tonya! You're so sweet! So what do you think? Do you agree with my comment?

September 16, 2009 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey you have it right.... it is the little things that get forgotten, and when all is said and done those are the only things that count.

Love the cake, Love the birthday dress, Love that you share with all of us! I am always so tickled when you post.

xo

September 17, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com