The Barkey Bunch

Friday, December 26, 2008

Gifts from our family out west


I have an uncle, aunt, my father's mother, and 2 cousins who live in Boise, Idaho. We think of them often but we haven't seen them in a long time. I show the kids pictures and Kailey thinks that my Great Grandmother in Idaho is the best even though she has only seen her once when she was 1 year old. She obviously listens to the stories mommy tells to know that she really is great! This year she sent the kids hats, gloves, and some $! Kailey got a purse instead of a hat which made her feel very special! My cousin Crystal sent some beautiful bracelets to my sister and sister-in-laws.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

Very cute:):) that is so sweet:)

December 28, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com