The Barkey Bunch

Friday, May 22, 2009

Loving Every minute of it!


Who says 5 kids is a lot? It's not really much different. Elianna is such a good baby! She has been pretty much sleeping through the night other than nursing every 3 hours. Her cry is not high pitched like Ben and Kailey's were. It is awful but i don't remember Nathan and Morgan's. I do remember that Morgan was a difficult infant and didn't sleep through the night for a long time. I obviously didn't know what I was doing! Nathan was tough too but not like Morgan. I must have learned something with each child. Kailey was pretty easy but needed a lot of rocking. Ben was easy as pie! Hopefully Elianna will complete this pattern. Today Elianna is 7 days old! I think it is her first growth spurt. She has slept a lot!
The picture above is Elianna's first night in her crib!
Elianna is Hebrew for "my Lord has answered"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute crib set you picked out! I really like it! She is such a pretty baby! hugs!

May 25, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com