The Barkey Bunch

Friday, December 18, 2009

Elianna's first Christmas!

She's already pulled the tree down and survived! Elianna is so curious and taking the whole world in. Today she hung out while her older siblings helped wrap gifts as a fundraiser in the mall for 4H, yesterday she slept nearby while we all went iceskating. We had a blast! Morgan was awesome! He was a madman on the ice! If he fell he got right up! It was a little scary!
Nathan wa slow and steady! He did really well! I think that is Kailey down behind him!


They had these cool PVC pipe walkers that Ben and Kailey could learn with. They didn't need me! I was ableto have my hands free!


I was not expecting even Ben to be so independent on the ice! Best thing was .......this was also a fundraiser for 4H and so it was nearly free!



We didn't wrap a ton of presents but enough to learn. It was fun. I think I can get Nathan to help me do some wrapping if he can keep some secrets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com