The Barkey Bunch

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I guess it has been a while since the storm...........

I have been so busy....no time to blog. Having fun with the family. We just got home from vacation camping on Lakes Erie and Michagan and it is almost the 4th of July! Elianna is starting to walk and we're all looking forward to starting a new school year! No garden. I guess I need my own tiller. No pool, it was messed up by the storm and we're in the process of upgrading it with one from a neighbor. I am seriously trying to cut back on everything to have a more peaceful less stress life. I'm not sure if it will work but I'll try. I'm running on the Greene River trail just about daily. I run 2 miles and walk 1. It really is great for my quiet time with God and my health and sanity. Wil is doing Well and enjoying his work selling cars at Washington Chevrolet. I think he is a bit bummed that our vacation is over......Morgan is currently at Creation- the largest Christian Music Festival in the US. He is camping with the youth group. Our cousins from Minnesota are currently visiting and staying at the cabin too. Never.......NEVER a dull moment :)

1 Comments:

Blogger tonyaemoore said...

Sounds like a fun summer. I miss seeing you on Fridays. Thanks for the update!!!

July 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com